Destin8 supports two types of messaging interface:
- Industry standard EDIFACT messages.
- Inter System Link (ISL) messages.
We receive or send the following types of EDIFACT messages
- COARRI - Container discharge/loading report message.
- CODECO - Container gate-in/gate-out report message.
- COPARN - Container announcement message.
- COPRAR - Container discharge/loading order message.
- COREOR - Container release order message.
- CUSCAR - Customs cargo report message.
- CUSDEC - Customs declaration message.
- CUSRES - Customs response message.
- GESMES - Generic statistical message.
- IFTDGN - Dangerous goods notification message.
All of the above messages can be received by or delivered from Destin8 by way of Internet SMTP or Internet FTP (push/push) only. For additional security there is an option to configure the FTP connection over VPN.
ISL messages cover a wide variety of transactions not currently available through industry standard EDIFACT messages. The Destin8 Visual ISL software handles both the inward and outward sessions required to interface to Destin8 via ISL messages. The sessions are interactive and can be manually or automatically driven. Interface files can be collected from and delivered to directories on a network shared drive.